MSKPN – Leadership Mindset
Weds 23 February at 18.00-19.00
What do we mean by developing a leadership mindset?
Hosted by Rupert Crowfoot, Chief Executive, Sixphysio and MSKPN Board member
- John Fletcher – Former Director of Rugby and Head of England’s Rugby performance pathway who is now immersed in all things leadership, developing teams, coaching and mentoring in high performance sport and the world of business
- Ash James – Physio with a background in elite sport who is Head of Clinical Education at Connect Health and has a real passion for all things Leadership.
- Eddie Smith – Head of MSK services at Six with real life experience of leading multi site clinic teams through the Pandemic and brimming with ideas and thoughts on the back of his MBA
About the session:
This interactive webinar follows on from suggested topics by members and we have three excellent speakers who will share their experiences, thoughts and stories and answer any questions.
Your mindset as a leader will directly impact your ability to
- Engage with others
- Navigate change successfully
- Perform effectively/ Get results
The recording can be found here: https://youtu.be/EvjeqbT2uco
Email email@example.com to sign up to this member’s only event.